Wednesday, July 23, 2008

...Tim Gunn

Bloggers:

Professor Wilson mentioned that many of you have not reached the required 24-post goal. This concerns me. You do not want to bore or disappoint him. Keep working... I'm going to circulate the room and give you some feedback.

Ritabotts, this is stunning. Your theme is consistent and coherent. I worry about the large earrings with 48 point font, though. Think about accessories that will bring out your project. Carry on.

This is unexpected, Pow-la. I look at your product and I get warm fuzzies... a real slice of Americana. I'm just... I'm in awe. Really exquisite.

What's this, Margaret? This concerns me. You've fulfilled the requirements, but it's just... so bare bones. Don't bore Professor Wilson, Margaret. Choose some accessories from the Bluefly.com accessories wall that will spice up this blog. You're in crunch time here. Make it work.

Bloggers, you have six days to finish. Make it work.

Tim.

1 comment:

mama-lady said...

I'll keep sending those warm fuzzies your way!